What You Will Learn
Menu: Smoothie Bowl with Whole Grain Granola - Freekeh, Roasted Peppers and Greens Bowl with Lemon-Tahini Dressing - Tuna Poke Bowl with Brown Rice, Quick-Pickled Radish and Avocado Cream
Class Description: Create tasty one-bowl wonders. Sweet or savory, they are jam-packed with grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. You'll learn super-simple techniques—from grain cooking and quick pickling to roasting vegetables and sauce making. You’ll love using these skills at home to invent your own flavorful combos.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class