Vineyard Picnic Tour
- Dates: October 21, 2017
October 25, 2017
October 29, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 4, 2017
November 7, 2017
November 11, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 19, 2017
November 24, 2017
November 25, 2017
November 28, 2017
December 2, 2017
December 6, 2017
December 10, 2017
December 15, 2017
December 16, 2017
December 19, 2017
December 23, 2017
December 27, 2017
December 31, 2017
- Next Occurrence Oct 21, 2017
- Times: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Host: Discovering Michigan
Venue: Discovering Michigan
146 Monroe Center St NW, Ste 110 Grand Rapids, MI 49503, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Phone: 616-930-4180
- Category: Food/Wine
- Price Per Person: $129.99 for Adults $89.99 for Children
- Maximum Group Number: 12
- Minimum Group Number: 8
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Driving Tour: Yes
- Advance Purchase: Yes
- Length of Time: 12 hour(s)
Join us on a journey like no other, indulge in exquisite wines and regional cuisine and discover the gorgeous wineries of Northern Michigan. Traverse City is a four season destination that combines breathtaking attractions such as the beautiful, award winning wineries sprinkled throughout the city, with a rich blend of adventure and relaxation of the Lake Michigan shoreline. Revel in the sights and tastes of Traverse City on this unique full day wine tour and picnic lunch. No matter if you are a lone traveler, eager to make new friends, and take on a new experience, or a group of friends ready to embrace the beauty of Michigan and taste the local wine, this tour is for you. Whether you’re interested in the scrumptious local wine or the eclectic regional fare, you are sure to enjoy this one of a kind tour in the charming Traverse City.
- We invite you to relax and let us do the driving, we will chauffeur you from Grand Rapids to and around this enchanting city.
- Enjoy entertaining information of the history and culture of Michigan courtesy of your Certified Tourism Ambassador Tour Guide.
Once you arrive at your destination you will have a chance to sip on a variety of scrumptious wines and visit tasting rooms at four local wineries.
- These wineries are handpicked by your tour guide, who takes pride in choosing wineries they think you’ll love.
- Your guide wants you to enjoy the wide range of wineries Traverse City has to offer by mixing in well-known hotspots along with a few charming hidden treasures.
- Included are five exclusive tastings for you to enjoy, thereby giving you a chance to experience the delicious local wine.
- Each winery offers a variety of wine, ranging from very sweet to very dry, some also provide a handful of seasonal and specialty wines, so you are sure to find something you love.
- We encourage you to try something new and experience the flavors and sights of the city.
- When hunger calls, lunch will be served in the form of a hearty picnic in the vineyard. You will indulge in regional fare and of course, that great local wine.
At Discovering Michigan we want to take the stress out of your experience, in order to make you feel comfortable we are dedicated to making your journey special. All of our employees and tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTA), and are also CPR trained. We are a loyal company with exclusive agreements with our suppliers, we feel we can trust these companies to give you a fair deal and an unforgettable experience. For our international guests, we are proud to offer bilingual services as well as international expertise. On behalf of Discovering Michigan we hope you have an incredible experience and fully immerse yourself in the exquisiteness that lives in Traverse City.
- Private transportation provided by deluxe mini coach
- Safe, relaxing, fun atmosphere
- A variety of snacks, sodas and waters provided by Discovering Michigan
- A knowledgeable and entertaining guide
- Sample delectable wines from four hand selected wineries
- Catered picnic lunch, eight selections, bottled water
- Family friendly tour
- One of a kind tours with unforgettable experiences
- Excellent service with competitive prices
- All employees and tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors and are CPR trained
- Bilingual services are available for our international guests
- This experience is offered for a group of 8 or more
- Confirmation email with your tour voucher and additional information sent after booking
Meijer Carpool Lot - 5531 28th Street S.E., Grand Rapids MI 49512
DEPARTURE TIME/RETURN TIME:
8:30 AM / 8:00 PM
5 Tastings at each winery;
Snacks, soft drinks, and water
This tour is offered on a “join-in” basis. Minimum group size is 8, maximum group size is 12, but we can add another guide if the group exceeds this number.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
Your booking is confirmed when you receive your confirmation e-mail. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number on your voucher.
Family friendly tour.
Child under 21- $89.99