World of Winter Walking Tours
- Dates: February 15, 2019 - February 17, 2019
- Next Occurrence Feb 15, 2019
- Recurring daily
- Times: See website for times.
Location: Various Locations
- Category: Fun Runs/Races
- Price Per Person: Free
- Guided Tours: Yes
- Walking Tour: Yes
- Length of Time: 1 hour(s)
Explore Downtown Grand Rapids as part of our World of Winter Festival with FREE guided tours provided by Grand Rapids Running Tours.
All tours start at Rosa Parks Circle.
Available Walking Tours:
ICE SCULPTURE WALKING TOURS
Bundle up and walk with your tour guide to learn more about sub-zero art and their interesting backstories:
• Friday, February 15th – Ice sculpture walking tour at 6pm
• Saturday, February 16th – Ice sculpture walking tours at 10am, 2pm & 6pm
• Sunday, February 17th – Ice sculpture walking tours at 12pm & 3pm
Grand Rapids Black History Walking Tour
Join your tour guide for a walk through Grand Rapids' Black history:
• Saturday, February 16th – Black History Walking Tour at 12pm
ABOUT WORLD OF WINTER
This 4-day festival (Feb 14 - 17, 2019), organized by DGRI and partners, is designed to take advantage of Michigan’s cold climate, provide fun ways for people to get outside and enjoy the season, and make Grand Rapids a better winter city - which makes Grand Rapids a better year-round city.
World of Winter features a variety of free and low-cost event and activities for both families and adults.