ArtPrize, The world's richest most radically open art competition takes place every autumn in Grand Rapids. More than 1,700 painters, sculptors, performing artists and other creative types display their work around the city for all to see and everyone votes on who will win the $560,000 prize money.
Special group package includes:
- Pre-planned meal functions
- Admission to the various attractions
- Guest artists speaker
- Guided tour of downtown and historical district
- ArtPrize package for each of your travelers
- On-site training on how to vote
- Hotel and baggage handling
- Complimentary package for driver and tour director
- Maps & Directions
- On-site assistance in case of emergency
- Take an outdoor guided walking tour of ArtPrize
Contact Mary Manier at 800.678.9859 ext. 3554 or 616.233.3554 to begin planning your ArtPrize Tour.
Bring Your Group to ArtPrize
Future ArtPrize Dates
September 23 - October 11, 2015
September 21 - October 9, 2016
What is ArtPrize?
ArtPrize at GRAM (Grand Rapids Art Museum) Packages
Group Tours are scheduled between the hours of 10AM and Noon, unless specified.
After 12PM, the museum opens with official ArtPrize hours, ad-mission is free, and group tours enter with the general public.
Group visits at GRAM are a great way to share the power of art through learning and conversation in the galleries!
As a group of 10 guests or more, discounted admission to GRAM is available. At GRAM, we understand that everyone enjoys something different on their visit. Please use this menu of Group Tour options to design an experience as unique as your group!
Please fill out this form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail, or call 616.831.2931
Schedule as a group and you will receive:
- Early admission hours, which means less crowds!
- Reusable tote bag
- Water bottle
- 10% discount on regularly priced items in the Museum Store
- ArtPrize registration and assistance
- A start to your ArtPrize day at a centrally located location
- An easy bus drop off and pick up loading zone
Shattered: Contemporary Sculpture in Glass
Make your own masterpiece! A little nervous to paint? Don't be! No talent or experience is necessary. Our talented instructors will guide you step-by-step! You will be amazed at your very own work of ART!
- Favorite Places
- Suggested Itineraries
- Special Offers
- Special Exhibits
- Motorcoach Friendly Hotels
- Group Restaurants
- Step on Guides
- Request Information
- Grand Rapids Reunions