Grand Rapids Welcomes Harmony, Inc.
November 8-11, 2023
Grand Rapids is pulling out all the stops to ensure you have an incredible convention.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton is the headquarters for the Harmony, Inc. International Convention and Contest. Discover historic charm and modern conveniently located in the heart of the downtown Grand Rapids business and entertainment district. At the crossroads of both US-131 and I-196, the hotel is easily accessible and just a brief 18-minute drive from Gerald R. Ford International Airport. Click here for a full list of hotel amenities.
Pantlind Lobby and Monroe entrance of the Amway Grand Plaza.
Photo by Leigh Ann Cobb for Experience Grand Rapids
Single, Double, Triple, Quad: $164 + 15% tax
- Rates will be honored three days pre-and post-convention for extended stays
- There is complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Reservations must be accompanied by a valid major credit card. The amount of deposit required equals the value of the first night’s accommodation, including tax.
- Guaranteed reservations are held for arrival until 6:00 AM on the day following the first night reserved.
- A $50.00 early departure fee is assessed to anyone leaving prior to their reservation check-out date
- Deposits are refundable if notice of cancellation is received by the Hotel Reservations Department at least 48 hours prior to the date of expected arrival.
- Guest check-in is 4:00 PM; however, early arrivals will be accommodated based on availability. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Requests to retain room beyond that hour should be directed to our Front Desk. Depending on room availability, a late departure charge will apply.
- Reservation deadline is October, 13, 2023.
Gerald R. Ford International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. The Grand Rapids Convention and Visitor’s Bureau will be offering a free shuttle service on Wednesday, November 8 and Sunday, November 12, 2023. This service is offered on a first come, first served basis.
Experience Grand Rapids will be providing Harmony, Inc. IC&C attendees complimentary airport transportation from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport to the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel on the dates and times below; please note that you will be dropped off and picked up at the JW Marriott Motor Lobby, just steps away from the Amway Grand Plaza. Transportation will be by full-size motorcoach departing from the airport every hour, to take the shuttle please exit through door #3 (across from Baggage Claim). Return trips will depart from the JW Marriott Motor Lobby, on the hour.
Wednesday, November 8th
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday, November 12th
4:00 AM – 2:00 PM
If you are traveling outside of the dates and times that the shuttle is running please review the information below for alternate options;
- Ground Transportation is available from the airport.
- Metro Cab: Cost and Reservations
- Rideshare: To catch your rideshare at GFIA, exit the terminal through door #2 (across from the Delta ticket counter), and go to the Rideshare Shelter on the boulevard. This is the designated pick-up/drop-off point for all rideshare vehicles.
- 7 min
The Downtown Area Shuttle, or DASH, is a system of bright pink buses connecting key downtown Grand Rapids locations and parking lots. DASH provides visitors and residents a convenient way to travel to…
Area Tours for Harmony, Inc. IC&C Attendees
There is so much to see and do in Grand Rapids that we encourage everyone to plan on coming in early (or staying late) to explore the city! Harmony, Inc., in conjunction with the Grand Rapids Convention and Visitors Bureau recommends the following tours and attractions during your stay.
- 272 Pearl St. NW
- 1000 East Beltline Ave. NE
- 450 Madison Ave. SE
- 303 Pearl St. NW
- 76 Monroe Center St. NW
- 25 Division Ave. S
- 101 Monroe Center NW
- 235 Cesar E. Chavez Ave. SW
- Various Grand Rapids locations
- 200 Lyon St NW
- 126 College Ave. SE
- 141 Lyon St NW
- 201 Monroe Ave. NW
- 187 Monroe Ave. NW
- 44 Cesar Chavez Avenue SW
- 122 Monroe Center St. NW
- 140 Ottawa Ave. NW
- 20 Monroe Ave. NW
- 60 Ottawa Ave. NW
- 40 Pearl St. NE
- 38 W. Fulton St.
- 130 Ionia Ave. SW
- 58 Ionia Ave. SW
- 190 Monroe Ave. NW
- 10 min
National Nachos Day is celebrated every year on November 6, as Americans from all walks of life unite to…
- 6 min
It should come as no surprise that America’s Best Beer city also serves some of America’s…
Restaurant Week GR is serving up a delicious offer this year: treat yourself to some fantastic food made specially for the event by local chefs and earn a FREE gift! Check in to at least three participating restaurants from November 3-11 and you will earn an exclusive foodie-themed gift.
Be sure to sign up for GR Attendee Exclusives before you visit. You’ll enjoy special attendee-only discounts at local restaurants and attractions, just by showing your smartphone!
Check out these events happening in Grand Rapids!
Receive admission into many cultural attractions around Grand Rapids as well as additional exclusive discounts with our $20.00 Culture Pass.
Award-Winning Beer & Craft Beverages
USA Today has saluted Grand Rapids as America’s Best Beer City and Craft Beverage Capitol, thanks to our 80+ breweries, distilleries, cideries, wineries, meaderies and coffee roasters.
Named one of America’s top 20 foodie cities, Grand Rapids is home to one of the world’s best growing regions and one of the nation’s top culinary schools – a delectable combination!
Fantastic Family Fun
Often hailed as one of the best places in America to raise a family, Grand Rapids is also a great place to bring the family along on a convention trip. Activities for every age and interest!
Art & Culture
The largest public art event on the planet, the world’s #1 sculpture park, seven museums and professional ballet, opera, symphony and theater companies – creativity flourishes here!
Our downtown convention neighborhood includes a dazzling array of after-dark diversions – live-music venues, comedy clubs, sports bars, outdoor concerts and movies, and more.
One of the world’s top 25 shorelines (per Travel + Leisure) is just 30-45 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids. Crystal-clear waters, sugar-sand beaches and glorious sunsets!
Getting to and Around Grand Rapids
The Gerald R. Ford International Airport was named the best in North America for its size a few years ago – and recent multimillion-dollar renovations have made it even better.