Monarchs Club was originally founded in 1925 during prohibition and was an illegal Speakeasy started by Polish Immigrants on the west side of Grand Rapids. It's noted in historical files that it was raided by local police on a couple of occasions. In 2006 Monarchs Club reopened " Legally " at the same historic building, built in 1893 and located at the corner of Fourth and Stocking. Monarchs' is a neighborhood pub in the truest sense, a cozy corner with historical ambiance and a selection of over 100 Craft and European beers and 21 Taps for the Craft beer connoisseur. In addition, Monarch's has a great selection of original cocktails and spirits. Monarchs Pub Menu features a variety of Panini's with premium meats, Chicago style Italian beef sandwich, Polish and Italian sausages and Vienna Beef hot dogs including a Chicago style dog and Westside's famous "Red Lion Chilli Dog". Monarch's Club also features an outdoor patio and a private room with bar for parties up to 75 people and plenty of off-street parking.