- Restaurant On Site:
- Minutes to Airport: 20
Installed in 1888. Made of cast alloy.
After City Hall was demolished in 1969, this bell from the clock tower was purchased by the Grand Rapids Firefighters Union Local 366 (in 1978) and dedicated to all firefighters who died in the line of duty. in 1995, the bell was donated to the Public Museum and moved to this site.