In the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, on the banks of the Grand River that flows through the city, sits DeVos Place convention center.
The Convention Center features a 162,000 square foot, column free exhibit hall, a 40,000 square foot ballroom and 26 individual meeting rooms (32,000 square feet). Twelve spacious loading docks (with a wash bay and marshalling area) allow for easy access into the exhibit hall. Yet it's much more than just a space to fill. It's a state-of-the-art environment for conducting business. DeVos Place integrates the latest innovations in architecture, furniture and technology to help people make connections with each other.
DeVos Place is connected to three downtown hotels via enclosed, elevated skywalk - and it's just around the corner from more than 100 restaurants, nightclubs, museums and other entertainment options.
AT A GLANCE
- 162,000 sq. ft. "Class A" exhibition hall
- 40,000 sq. ft. flexible-use ballroom with 3,250-seat banquet capacity
- 32,000 sq. ft. of sub-dividable meeting space
- 12 enclosed loading docks
- Underground parking garage and heated skywalk to three hotels
- 75-foot-high Grand Gallery is an ideal space for networking, receptions and registration
- Click here for DeVos Place facility details
- Expansive "in-between" spaces support new ways of connecting
- Steelcase CachetTM Chairs provide exceptional comfort and support to facilitate learning
- Exhibit floor boxes every 30 feet on center provide all possible utility power configurations
- Sonet ring providing data service
More about DeVos Place
Please enjoy this video designed to highlight the many events and attractions that the Grand Rapids-Kent County Convention/Arena Authority (CAA) have supported recently that demonstrates their ongoing commitment to our multi-cultural communities.
- Why Grand Rapids
- Downtown Convention Campus
- Additional Venues
- Suburban Meetings
- Convention Services
- Connect With Us
- Sports Commission
- Bring it to GR
- Meeting Minds Blog