In the heart of downtown Grand Rapids, on the banks of the Grand River that flows through the city, sits DeVos Place convention center.
The Convention Center features a 162,000 square foot, column-free exhibit hall, a 40,000 square foot ballroom and 26 individual meeting rooms (32,000 square feet). Twelve spacious loading docks (with a wash bay and marshalling area) allow for easy access into the exhibit hall. Yet it's much more than just a space to fill. It's a state-of-the-art environment for conducting business. DeVos Place integrates the latest innovations in architecture, furniture and technology to help people make connections with each other.
AT A GLANCE
- 162,000 sq. ft. "Class A" exhibition hall
- 40,000 sq. ft. flexible-use ballroom with 3,250-seat banquet capacity
- 32,000 sq. ft. of sub-dividable meeting space
- 12 enclosed loading docks
- Underground parking garage and heated skywalk to three hotels
- 75-foot-high Grand Gallery is an ideal space for networking, receptions and registration
- Click here for DeVos Place facility details
- Expansive "in-between" spaces support new ways of connecting
- Steelcase CachetTM Chairs provide exceptional comfort and support to facilitate learning
- Exhibit floor boxes every 30 feet on center provide all possible utility power configurations
- Sonet ring providing data service
More about DeVos Place
Please enjoy this video designed to highlight the many events and attractions that the Grand Rapids-Kent County Convention/Arena Authority (CAA) have supported recently that demonstrates their ongoing commitment to our multi-cultural communities.
- Why Grand Rapids
- Downtown Convention Campus
- Convention Services
- Connect With Us
- Sports Commission
- Bring it to GR
- Meeting Minds Blog