Grand Rapids Wins Best Beer Town!
Beer lovers of America have made their voices heard, and Grand Rapids can now call itself the Best Beer Town, according to readers of USA TODAY and USA TODAY 10Best.
Beer City USA Theme Song:
There are many reasons why Grand Rapids is becoming known for craft beer. After a nation-wide vote in May 2012, it became official that Grand Rapids was BeerCity USA 2012. And for a second year, Grand Rapids was named BeerCity USA 2013! Here are a few reasons why our craft beer community is so special:
• Founder's Brewing Co. has been named the 3rd best brewery in the world (ratebeer.com), and it serves one of the planet's top 10 beers.
• Hopcat has been designated the #1 brewpub in the nation (ratebeer.com) and for the last several years the #3 beer bar on earth.
• Brewery Vivant was one of Midwest Living's top 25 new places in 2012.
• Grand Rapids was named one of the top 10 Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers.
• More than a dozen craft breweries are located in the metro region - and new ones are popping up all the time! It's the perfect time for a tour of our incredible breweries and beer bars. Grand Rapids was just named one of the Top 10 Best Vacation Cities for Beer Lovers - so pack up your thirst and come on over!
Grand Rapids is the perfect place for your next beer vacation. With 15 breweries in the Grand Rapids area and another 6 West Michigan breweries - explore our craft beer tour to plan out your route!
Ideas for the Craft Beer Lover
Ask any of the locals: getting a college education in Grand Rapids today is much different than it was ten or fifteen years ago. Over the past two decades this sleepy town has morphed into a city of
When I'm not out and about in Grand Rapids, you can generally find me working at The Mitten Brewing Company , a local pizzeria and brew pub that opened in 2012. From a server/bartender point of view?
July is "Craft Beer Month" in Michigan, and there can be no better way of acknowledging this occasion than by interviewing Dave Engbers, one of the key figures responsible for Michigan's ascension to
Everyone has heard about how Grand Rapids is Furniture City, the home of Amway and Meijer, and the land of cyclopean church buildings. However, quite a diverse mix of attractions has been added to