Thinking about relocating to Grand Rapids? Smart move – Grand Rapids has been ranked one of the best places in the U.S. to live, retire, raise a family, get a job and buy a home. And that’s just a few of the area’s recent recognitions.
Our economy is booming but we remain one of America’s most affordable cities. And though it can feel like a small town – especially when you settle in one of the city’s eight diverse and distinctive neighborhoods – Grand Rapids anchors a metro region of more than 1.3 million people.
• The best art, music, shopping and nightlife between Chicago and Cleveland.
• Nationally recognized food and beer scenes.
• Globally recognized sustainability initiatives.
• An award-winning public transportation system.
• 15+ colleges serving 70,000+ students
• An incredible array of outdoor recreation opportunities.
Hello West Michigan can help you connect with local employers and explore relocation to the area. They’re also a great resource once you and your family have made the move to Grand Rapids.
Need help managing your move and finding a place to stay? Search below for relocation firms, realtors and builders.
Interested in relocating your business to Grand Rapids? The Right Place can help you!