Grand Rapids Shopping
Grand Rapids is one of America's leading entrepreneurial cities - and it's evident in the quantity and quality of our shopping choices. Local storeowners presenting one-of-a-kind finds. Brand-name retailers offering mass-market goods. And everything in between. It's a great place to shop for art, antiques, furniture, clothing and more.
- Spring Activities & Events
- Summer Activities & Events
- Tours & Experiences
- Beer City, USA
- Family Fun
- Outdoor Recreation
- Live Music
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Food Events & Activities
- Drinks, Breweries & Coffee
- Historic Sites
- Pro Sports
Shopping in GR
Your place to purchase Beer City USA, ArtPrize, LaughFest and other GR...
Featuring 75 affordable shopping options - it's a great stop to shop!
Uptown, where the streets are lined with antique shops, boutiques, & gift...
Find high-quality retro, Victorian, and primitive pieces at reasonable...
Artisan food vendors, local food options and more at this state-of-the-art...
Local artists ply their trade and sell their work in distinct creative hubs...
More great shopping ideas:
• Shop the 100s of brand-name stores at Woodland Mall and Rivertown Crossings Mall.
• Find one-of-a-kind treasures at homegrown Local First stores.
• Shop A.K. RIKK'S on 28th street for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
A.K. RIKK'S was selected by industry professionals as one of the top ten most influential mens stores in North America in July 2014.