Relocating to Grand Rapids
Thinking about relocating to Grand Rapids? Smart move – Grand Rapids has been ranked one of the best places in the U.S. to live, retire, raise a family, get a job and buy a home. And that’s just a few of the area’s recent recognitions.
Our economy is booming but we remain one of America’s most affordable cities. And though it can feel like a small town – especially when you settle in one of the city’s eight diverse and distinctive neighborhoods – Grand Rapids anchors a metro region of more than 1.3 million people.
Six more reasons to live in Grand Rapids:
• The best art, music, shopping and nightlife between Chicago and Cleveland.
• Nationally recognized food and beer scenes.
• Globally recognized sustainability initiatives.
• An award-winning public transportation system.
• 15+ colleges serving 70,000+ students
• An incredible array of outdoor recreation opportunities.
Hello West Michigan can help you connect with local employers and explore relocation to the area. They’re also a great resource once you and your family have made the move to Grand Rapids.
Need help managing your move and finding a place to stay? Search below for relocation firms, realtors and builders.
Interested in relocating your business to Grand Rapids? The Right Place can help you!
- 660 Kenmoor Ave. SE
- 3061 Macatawa Dr. SW
- 875 Cascade Hills E Dr
- 801 Broadway Ave. NW
- 1188 East Paris Ave. SE
- 545 Ada Dr. SE
- 630 Kenmoor SE
- 630 Kenmoor Ave. SE, Suite 101
- 820 Monroe Ave. NW
- 502 2nd St NW # 300
- 2050 Celadon Drive NE
- 940 Monroe Ave. NW
- 2000 32nd St. SE
- 414 Benson Ave.
- 4601 Lake MIchigan NW
- 630 Kenmoor SE