Medical Device Manfacturing
MI Device, a 26-member consortium sponsored by the region’s economic development organization, The Right Place, is the only Michigan-based consortium dedicated to medical device design, development, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Autocam Medical is a global contract manufacturer of orthopedic implants, spinal implants, peek implants, and orthopedic cutting tools.
- Dornerworks is a technology engineering company that ranks in the top 20% of embedded development team sizes in the U.S.
- Firstronic is a provider of electronics manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers in the electronics industry.
- Market Lab is a direct mail catalog supplier of specialty products and services for healthcare professionals throughout North America.
- Perrigo is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter healthcare products for the store brand market, and a leading supplier throughout Europe and the U.S.
- Ranir LLC is a leading global manufacturer of store brand consumer oral care products.
- Rose Medical is an ISO 13485 Certified and FDA Registered custom medical device contract manufacturer.
- Safari Circuits provides world-class electronics development and manufacturing services to medical, instrumentation, industrial, and military industries.